2009-06-06

RAKS***



Hi everyone!! Just a few things to share with you today!!
Look at all these wonderful things I received from Amy Tsuruta of Tsuruta Designs...
Out of the blue, in my mailbox!! I love it!!
What a sweetheart!!
Thank you Amy ***






This second card is from Jennifer Moon. She is the daughter of a very close friend of mine..
Jennifer has been bitten by the cardmaking bug.. She has inherited numerous stamps and gadgets from me to start her off ...
This is the card she sent me in thanks!!
She is off to a great start!!!

This card is from my sisterinlaw Brenda!!
She made this for me for my birthday***
Thanks for sharing these with me and have a great weekend everyone***

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Look at all your goodies...happy belated birthday Janine!!

Rose Ann said...

Great RAK's, Janine!!

Curt in Carmel said...

OMGosh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm sorry I missed it, but I hope it was filled with all the things you love! Best, Curt

Gvendalen said...

Congrats on your surprise, Janine! Lovely gift. You have a happy day!
Hugs, Elena

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

How nice to get surprise goodies!!! You are such an enabler ... way to go!! Sorry to have missed your birthday ... hope it was a great one!! Happy Belated Birthday my friend!!

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful RAK with us, Janine!

Cindy Haffner said...

Happy late Birthday!!!

Risa said...

Your RAKs are beautiful Janine...TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)