2009-06-28

Simply for You***


We are having company from the States in a few weeks and I thought I would make these little gifts for them... A simple box constructed out of 29th Market Street paper...A nice heavy cardstock designer paper... I put 4 little candles in the box and wrapped it in Papertrey Ink ribbon. A scallop circle and regular circle out of nestabilities and the sentiment is from PTI. The little flower gem is from Hero Arts.
Enjoy*** I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as we did... Fabulous weather!!!

12 comments:

Patti J. said...

What a wonderful gift! Very pretty, and anyone would be so excited to receive it! Job well done and I love that DP!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Janine what a great gift idea, awesome job.

Diane said...

Looks fabulous Janine,I'm sure they'll enjoy it alot!
I've doing ok,just been really disappointing waiting this long for the transplant. They are calling for rain for a few days so i'm hoping to get a few cards made.
Haven't done much lately!

Ann said...

LOVE the colors on this...and the dots, of course (can't resist a good polka dot)! ;)

Jeanette said...

Your guests are going to love this darling little box. I love your choice of colors.

Jeanette

stamping@sharing@yahoo.com said...

The box is really cute! I have trouble finding one that is wide enough. Could you share your pattern?? I'd appreciate it!
B

Julia Aston said...

what a fun gift! love the Dp and pretty ribbons! and chocolate is ALWAYS good!!

Elena said...

Wonderful gift idea! Really love the paper you chose and gorgeous ribbons!

Rose Ann said...

This looks beautiful...and it's so thoughtful of you to make gifts!!

Curt in Carmel said...

Honestly, you are the Martha Stewart of Canada! I LOVE this box and what a thoughtful gift for your visitors. You are just the best hostest! Best, Curt

Kay said...

Hmmmm, I think I need to find some of this 29th Street Market Paper! This box is adorable!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

So pretty!