2009-06-04

SSNOTIME90*** GONE TO POT***

It's time again for Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge and today we are going to POT!!!
Create a card with a pot in it!! Create a box, an envelope, an altered item as long as it has a pot of some description as part of the creation***

I love Art Impressions stamps and the watercoloring technique they use so I used this challenge to practise***

Here is my "POT" card *** Stamped and Colored the "Art Impressions way***


Check out Sharon's site HERE for all the details and the links to all the members of this FABULOUS design team...

Please welcome Sabrina as well, our new guest designer for the month of June*** Check her out HERE !!!


14 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous card, Janine! Great job! Have a good weekend!

The Rubber Maid said...

Lovely card Janine. Sweet colors and I'm with you when it comes to coloring with water...that company does make it easy and beautious. Pat

Deborah Saaranen said...

OOOh, just gorgeous Janine! What a beautiful flower display!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Pretty! Gorgeous coloring, Janine!

Julie Koerber said...

PERFECT Janine! I love those images and you have done them up beautifully!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a darling image Janine!! And your coloring is awesome!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh how lovely! I love your pot of flowers. Now I'm wondering, I have some stamps, with a video, and they have a coloring technique -- hmmm -- wonder if this is it -- I'll have to check. Your creation is just lovely!!!

Risa said...

Your card is stunning Janine! I love the soft colors..very well done!
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

This card is so beatiful! Your coloring is gorgeous!!!

Selma said...

Very pretty card Janine.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love your pot of flowers and your colouring is fabulous! Love your clean refreshing style!

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Janine!! I love it!!

Ann said...

This is beautiful!

Kay said...

WOW, I love the coloring in this one! You really are good at that!