2009-06-10

A Stash card***


I wanted to use up some pieces that were on my desk so put this thank you card together for some friends of ours. The cardbase and burgundy bazzill are pieces that were left over. The designer paper didn't quite fit so I tore it to give the line some interest. The primas are from my flower bucket attached with gold brads.
The tag is from Spellbinders stamped with a sentiment from Papertrey Ink. The ribbon is Stampin Up.
Have a fabulous day everyone and thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for stopping in***

13 comments:

knitwit said...

So beautiful, and even simple enough for me to make! I'm back in cardmaking mode now, so I'll use this one for inspiration. Have a wonderful day!!

~amy~ said...

isn't it fulfilling when you use stuff from your stash or pieces that are laying around on your work surface? It's a beauty Janine!

Kay said...

Once again -- simply beautiful! I remember when I first started making paper crafts and I told my sister that I wanted to learn how to "tear" paper - LOL! It's such a good look!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Janine, love your card!!!

Ann said...

Very pretty! I love those flowers!

Risa said...

Too cute!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Jeanette said...

I love this card. The colors are great and the torn edge adds a little extra to it.

Jeanette

Elena said...

So beautiful, Janine! I love the tear edge, gives a nice interest to the card! Love the flowers too!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Janine!

The Rubber Maid said...

Great card and always nice to use up spare pieces of paper. Turned out really nice. Pat

nina said...

WOW! Janine this is such a pretty card. As usual your colors are beautiful. Luv

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! This is just fabulous for a "scrap" card! Love the flowers and the torn edge...gorgeous Janine!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Beautiful creation and great way to use up those leftovers!! Great thinking Janine!!