2009-06-22

Thinking of YOU***


Hi everyone!! Loving this summer weather - FINALLY!!! Hot and humid here in London Ontario...

So being outside means not so many cards made but I did manage a few last night.


This one is done with a set from Anna Wight... I colored the flowers and leaves with Lyras and gamsol, cut the flowers and leaves out and popped one of them up at the bottom of the card.

The designer paper is Cosmo Cricket and the ribbon is from Michael's...


Enjoy*** and enjoy YOUR summer weather...

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Janine, I love those flowers.

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Janine!

mochamama said...

Love this Janine, the colors, the papers, the flowers. Just beautiful! I am glad you are having nice weather. It has been rainy and chilly here since the weekend and the outlook for the rest of the week doesn't look much better!!

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Janine! I love the flowers!

knitwit said...

So pretty! Not getting much crafting done myself these days, but our weather has been nice too, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

Anonymous said...

hi Janine, very cute card ! love the colours. christabelle.

Kay said...

Ooooohhh, I have that Cosmo Cricket paper too! Now I'm all inspired to use it! How pretty!

www.amazingpapergrace.com said...

Sweet, sweet card Janine
--Hugs Becca