2009-06-13

What's brewing???***

Happy Saturday everyone!!! Hope you are enjoying the day! This card is for someone special.. I received the Caffeine set from the fabulous Kellie Fortin and thought I would use it today.
I stamped the image with black tuxedo ink, and colored it with Copics and added some diamond glaze. The image is punched out with a circle punch and then added to the scallop circle which has the sentiment on it. I popped up the cup to add a little dimension. Again I added a larger black circle as well.
The punched border is from Martha Stewart and the designer paper is two sided so I used both sides. The ribbon is from Michael's...
Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping in!!!!

13 comments:

Elena said...

So pretty! I love the coffee cup stamp! Really love the circle and the scalloped circle layout!

Julie Koerber said...

Hey lady! I just got my caffeine set too and HAVE to ink it up! I love the images in this one! Your card is just darling!

Jeanette said...

My favorite drink done up so beautifully.

Jeanette

LeAnne said...

OOh, very pretty---that paper is wonderful!

~amy~ said...

Janine...love this...the pop of color is perfect! Have a super weekend!

Crystal said...

This is gorgeous ! Love that DP ! Have a super weekend, Janine !

nina said...

Very, very pretty. luv

Michelle said...

Great card! I like the black and green combo! I usually forget about the added detail of popping up different elements in a stamped design! You always do such fantastic work!!

Risa said...

Very pretty card!
hugs
Risa:)

Curt in Carmel said...

I love the paper and the colors you used for this card! The layered punched pieces look wonderful! Best, Curt

Rose Ann said...

I love that pretty paper with your JustRite images!! What a great card!!

www.amazingpapergrace.com said...

Very pretty Janine!! I love how you colored it up!
--Becca

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What gorgeous paper and colors -- totally FAB!