2009-09-01

SHARESIES***

I wanted to share with you some wonderful cards that have come for me in the mail...I LOVE MAIL!!!




This one comes from Barb Schram who I was sorry I didn't get to meet in Shipshewana... She was being a good wife and friend and making sure her husband recuperated.. Next year Barb!!





I received this lovely card from Kay Squires who is such a sweetheart!! I have met Kay through blogland and she is just the nicest person that I would love to meet!! Get on that Harley Kay and buzz on up here.

Pay Adam aka THE RUBBER MAID sent me this one after our meeting in Shipshewana... What a beautifully funny lady!!!


And this one just made me smile. This is from my buddy Darlene Pavlick... The paper was perfect... I didn't even know they sold this in the stamp store we were in in Shipshewana..

What a hoot!!

6 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Such pretty RAK's! TFS, Janine!

Velta said...

You had to be excited to receive these cards...I love it when I get handmade cards in the mail!!

Elena said...

Wow! They are gorgeous, Janine! Love happy mail too!

Kay said...

This is biker babe, reporting in! All I've got to say is you are some kind of special, girlfriend, and I'm darn tootin' happy to be included in your RAK party! Thank you for being a sweetheart!

Risa said...

Wow...your RAKs are beautiful Janinne! TFS!!
hugs
Risa:)

Barb Schram said...

Hi Janine! Next year is going to be great! I cannot wait! I love my T-shirt and notebook...you are a sweetheart and I appreciate your and generous gift!