2009-09-20

Happy Birthday Chicken***


Good Sunday morning to everyone!!
And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my younger son Tyler!! He is 21 today.
It's a beautiful day here and we are getting ready to clean the gutters. Yahoo!! Can you tell I am really excited!
This is a set from Anna Wight. I stamped the chicken and the cake on watercolor paper in black archival ink and colored them up with Tombow markers.
I popped the cake up and added the sentiment.
The designer paper is just from my bit bucket.
Have a great day everyone and a huge thank you to everyone who stopped by the Just Rite Blog Hop the past two days***

9 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable card, Janine! Have fun playing in the gutters ;-)

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Janine...and I love your watercoloring!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Janine, love that chicken.

knitwit said...

Our sons share a birthday! My oldest is 6 today, and I can't believe it! Where does the time go?! Gorgeous card! I'm off to put together a cake!

Risa said...

What a super cute and fun birthday card! I love your image!
hugs
Risa:)

stampinganja said...

Nice card, Janine, your son will love it.
Enjoy your day, maybe after the cleaning?
Take care, Anja

Elena said...

Happy Birthday to your son, Janine! This card is so cute! And water coloring is gorgeous!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Great card. I love the watercoloring and the popped up cake really makes it special.

Julie Koerber said...

This card just made me smile! Big time! I hope your boy had a fabulous birthday and... glad you didn't fall off the house cleaning those gutters!!! :-)