2009-09-03

SSNOTIME103***OVERSTAMPED SENTIMENT***

This week the challenge is simple*** Stamp your sentiment directly on top of your image.
No tags, no bits, just right on top!!



For my card this week, I used Papertrey Ink's guide lines set and stamped two of the images in Coffee Bean Brilliance ink and Olive Chalk ink.


The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped directly on top of the images in black archival ink.



The ribbon is from Sharon's store, the paper from PTI and the dew drops from Robin's Nest.


Check out all the details at Sharon's site HERE!!

We say a fond farewell to Pat Adam who was our guest designer for August and say hello to Charlene, our guest designer for September. You can check out her work at http://www.wheremmsgather.blogspot.com/


Check out all the fabulous creations for this week.


Enjoy everyone and thanks so much for stoppin in***

20 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

This is beautiful, Janine! I love the colors, and I especially love the name of the Coffee Bean Brilliance (I'm such a coffee addict).

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Just love the background you stamped, Janine! It looks like really cool DP you could have purchased -- GREAT JOB with this challenge -- fun to see all the different takes on this one!!! Thanks!

Norine said...

this card is just great love those colors
Hugs
Norine

The Rubber Maid said...

Simply perfect! Love your colors and the stamp over is bold and so right with that terrific paper. Have a great weekend. Pat

~amy~ said...

fabbie card Janine...love the colors! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Buck said...

LOVE this one, Janine! It's so pretty! :) Hope you are doing well! :)

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a fantastic design Janine! I love the stamped bg, (I should do that more often!)and the way your sentiment really *POPS* from it!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great card, Honey Muffin! LOVE those colors together!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fabulous card. Perfect in every way.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Fantastic bg you created! I thought it was dp until I read the write up!! Just beautiful!
Have a fun weekend!!!

AJ said...

adorable Janine! i love the colors!

Barbara said...

I swear, if I see one more gorgeous card with that Guidelines set I'm going to order it. OK, it won't take one more, LOL! Beautiful card, Janine!!

knitwit said...

Stunning--and so simple and elegant! Even I could do this...maybe!
Before I forget, I bestowed an award on you!

Kay said...

Over achiever! This is great! I have a friend who purchased the Guide Lines set and loves it. I'm going to send her your blogaroonie! Have a great weekend!

Rose Ann said...

Your background that you've created is so pretty, Janine...and I love the colors you've used! Wonderful challenge card!!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous! Love this color combination, Janine!

Jenny Gropp said...

Oh, I love this PTI set!!! Janine - you rocked this one! I just love it!!

Julie Koerber said...

Love this Janine! I think that background is too fun for words! Still in Denver I thought I'd finally check up on all the SS gals! Hope life is well lady!

Risa said...

Very cute card!!!
hugs
Risa:)

nina said...

Great colors. Plain and simple. Very, very nice. luv