2009-09-10

SSNOTIME104*** HALLOWE'EN IS ALMOST HERE***

My Hallowe'en project was quite simple... I had this clear cellophane bag on my work table so I covered the front with a piece of designer paper. The tag and pumpkins on the piece below the tag are stickers from my friend Kay. She sent me a whole pile of goodies so I thought how easy is this!! Stick the stickers on and voila!! The little sentiment is from PTI***




Here is the back of the bag...all full of goodies for a good little hobgoblin...unless I eat them first!!


So go ahead and create something fun and SIMPLE for Hallowe'en.


Check out Sharon's site HERE for all the details!


And check out all the other fabulous creations from a wonderfully spooky design team***



















16 comments:

AJ said...

adorable Janine! i just love it- Halloween is my favorite holiday to make paper crafts for!!

Joan Fricker said...

Janine, you are so creative! what a clever idea and it is so cute too!

Great job!

Happy Anniversary too!!!!!

hugs,
Joan

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a clever idea ... this looks awesome (& yummy) Janine!! Way to go!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What an absolutely darling treat bag -- I love it!

The Rubber Maid said...

Cute goodie bags Janine but where's the felt?? Just teasing. I love them. Have a happy weekend. Pat

Jennifer Buck said...

SOOO cute, Janine! LOVE this one! :) Hope you are doing well! :)

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I'm with you, Janine: I'd probably eat those goodies myself, too! What a sweet friend Kay was to send you the cool supplies for this adorable treat bag!

Jenny Gropp said...

Do I qualify as a hobgloblin? Need my addy? Cute project!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend away! happy Anniversary!!!

Monica-FC said...

love how simple that is.

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I JUST ordered some of that MME paper today! This looks fabulous, Honey Muffin! What a great idea!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Simply FABulous Janine! I love your idea with the cellophane bag here...the pumpkins are just perfect too! Great treat pack!

Kay said...

Well, bless your pumpkin heart! What a super cute idea, and the paper is a perfect pumpkin match! Happy to see you enjoying the RAK stuff. Really ... my RAK stuff from you is next on list! Darn work ... always getting in the way! :)

Barbara said...

What a great treat bag, Janine!! Love those stickers--really simple and cute!!

Risa said...

What a cool and great look treat bag!
hugs
Risa:)

Rose Ann said...

Your Halloween bag is so cute and creative, Janine!! I love it!!

nina said...

What a great and yummy idea. Beautiful card. I think I'll come trick or treating to your house. luv