2009-09-28

Take Time***


Good morning everyone!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. We sure did!!
Our sons threw us a little get together for our 25th wedding anniversary and they did such a fabulous job!

We celebrated with friends and family, good food and wine and lots of laughs !! Laughing at some of the wedding photos from 25 years ago***!!!

Anyway this card is for my niece and her husband who are celebrating their 2nd year of marriage.

The image and sentiment are from Hero Arts. I stamped it in Memento black ink and colored it with Prismalcolor pencils and gamsol. I used my rectangle nestabilities to cut out the image and the scalloped layer. The dp is from K and Company, the ribbon from PTI and some dew drops.







I added the sentiment to the inside and a strip of the designer paper as well.

Have a great day everyone and thanks so much for stopping in***



10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Lovely card. Congratulations on celebrating 25 years of marriage. You must have been just a babe when you married. The picture of you in the sidebar is so beautiful.

Jeanette

nina said...

This is a beautiful card.
I want you all to know that we had a wonderful time at Janine's, and her boys did a great job. luv

knitwit said...

So pretty! I made it through a trip to Michael's today and came out empty-handed! Now I want to go back, and find myself a few stamps so I can make something this pretty!!
Congrats on 25 years!! We have another 13 to go before we get there. Do you think we'll make it that far without killing each other?!!

~amy~ said...

Happy Anniversary Janine...that was super sweet of your son's to throw you guys a party :)

Great anniversary card...your niece will love it!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Janine!
Congrats on 25 years of marriage!!
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

Congratulations on your 25 years Anniversary!
So glad you had a great time!
Card you created is so beautiful, Janine!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a precious card ... I'm sure they will LOVE it! And the inside sentiment is perfect!!
Congrats on the 25 years and I wish you both at least 25 MORE wonderful, loving years!!

Diane said...

Happy belated Anniversary!! Wow,25 yrs is a great accomplishement!!!
Your card is beautiful!!! I'm sure they will enjoy it!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, oh, OH! I love the flower and your pretty coloring! Sweet and subtle papers, too. So lovely, Janine!

Curt in Carmel said...

Wow! Congrats on your anniversary! That is wonderful and what a very nice thing that your sons did for you. My best wishes for 25 more! Lovely card too! Best, Curt