2010-06-03

SSNOTIME142***A LITTLE SOMETHIN' SWEET



Today's STAMP SIMPLY CHALLENGE is brought to you courtesy of Jenny Gropp who asked us to use something SWEET in our project... Chocolates, candies, whatever rocks your world***

I thought I would make a cupcake box and I used the tutorial provided by Valerie Stangle... Look at the directions HERE***

It is well written and super simple to follow...








Here is the lid of the box.. I used a piece of ribbon just on the sides and across the top so the box was easy to open.
The cupcake image is from PTI, colored with Tombow markers and stamped on ivory shimmer cardstock. The Just for You sentiment is from PTI as well, simply punched out with a circle punch. I popped the cupcake image with a few dimensionals.





The cupcake has a huge purple, plastic ring jammed into the middle of it. Its for the little girl next door!!
Check out Sharon's site HERE for all the deets and also check out all the SWEET creations from our design team.
Teresa from Enjoy the VA sunshine has left us and Julia Aston from Create with Me joins us as this month's guest designer...
Thanks so much for stopping in and have a fabulous weekend.***









14 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Well this is certainly something Sweet Janine! I love this fun box and the yummy cupcake!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Adorable ... and what a great gift, Janine! So sweet!

Have a great weekend!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

What a cute project, Janine! And aren't you the best next door neighbor ever?? Have a great weekend, my krafty, foodie friend!

Suburban Princess said...

Adorable!!!! I love this idea!

Joan Fricker said...

Janine, your cupcake box is adorable! I love the bright colors too. Great job!!

knitwit said...

Awesome! It's amazing to see the different things people come up with based on one theme! And now I'm hungry for cupcakes...

Cathy said...

Aahh, I love that! Maybe even I could make those sweet little boxes. A cupcake is a lovely present, especially in such a pretty container.

Barbara said...

Awesome cupcake holder, Janine! Love the happy colors and paper!

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a sweet little gift for your little neighbor...she's going to love it!

Adorable idea Janine!

Lauren said...

So yummy. Fabulous paper combination.

Curt in Carmel said...

What a great project! I love this box. . .thanks for sharing the link. This would make a fun party favor too! Love the paper you used. Have a great weekend! Best, Curt

mochamama said...

S W E E T!!! I can almost taste it!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

What a cute project!! I'm sure she'll love it : )

Jenny Gropp said...

YUM, YUM, YUM! Wish I was your neighbor!