2010-06-10

SSNOTIME143***GIVE IT A CHANCE***

Today, Sharon wanted us to find one of those rejected or unfinished pieces that you throw into a box and say someday I will use that and never do.

Welllllll**** Can you believe it?? I don't have any of those. Anything that I start I finish and if I don't like it I throw it away. I have no little pieces waiting to be put onto a card or project!

I have enough just trying to keep up with all the pieces of paper in my bit bin that having any other things hanging around would drive me batty!!



So I DID use a piece of paper from my bit bin and then embossed this "Scenic Poppy" image from Stampendous with black E.P. and then watercolored with Tombow markers.



I just popped the image up with some dimensionals and there you have it!!



Check out Sharon's site HERE for all the details and also all the Design Team's creations...

AJ - THE WILLOW GARDEN
Deb - DREAM IN COLOR
Jenny - ONE KRAFTY KAT

Barb - PAPER PURSUITS
Barb – EXPLORE, DREAM, DISCOVER

Deb – PAPER, INK, SCISSORS, STAMPS

Julia - CREATE WITH ME - Our guest designer for this month

8 comments:

Barb Schram said...

What a cheerful card, Janine! Love the colors too! Have a great weekend!

Deb Neerman said...

This is so cute, Janine ... I love that adorable image!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend, Kiddo!

Julia Aston said...

How pretty Janine! I love that bright scene centered on the colorful dotted DP!

I save pieces - then dump them - then start saving them again! Luckily - I presently have a little basket full of die cuts and stamped pieces that I could pull from for today's challenge!

have a great weekend!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the bright and cheery colors you chose for this.... Adorable!

knitwit said...

It's beautiful! And good for you not collecting piles of unfinished projects! I'm the queen of starting something and then wandering off halfway through to start something else, whether it's housework or projects, or even sometimes a meal! I may have ADD...

Barbara said...

Very pretty, Janine!

Curt in Carmel said...

Super cute card. I love that little scene and how you put it right in the middle of that beautiful paper! Best, Curt

Becca Feeken said...

Beautiful Janine!! This is one of my favorite stamps - and you sure did it up!! Cute card!!