2010-06-17

SSNOTIME144***SOMETHING SKETCHY***



Sharon, whose fabulous blog you can find HERE, gave us the sketch to work with this week. I don't do sketches very often and don't know why... They are so much fun!!


Here is the sketch that Sharon provided us with if you feel like you want to play along.





My card is 5" x 5" with a kraft cardstock base. The designer papers are from my stash, matted on black and kraft cardstock. The ribbon is from my local sewing shop, the stamp from Unity. I stamped it with Surf colorbox ink and added some micro beads and diamond glaze on top.


This could be a birthday card, a thank you card... Pretty generic I think...

Take a look at the wonderful creations from all the ladies that play along every week.!! What a great bunch!!

AJ - THE WILLOW GARDEN
Deb - DREAM IN COLOR
Jenny - ONE KRAFTY KAT

Barb - PAPER PURSUITS
Barb – EXPLORE, DREAM, DISCOVER
Deb – PAPER, INK, SCISSORS, STAMPS

Julia - CREATE WITH ME - Our guest designer for this month



10 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is so pretty, Janine! Love that stamp and the DP you used ... just a lovely creation!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Glenda said...

Great card! I thought I saw some sparkle! Love the polka dots!

Julia Aston said...

Love that splash of flowers and the fun dotted DP Janine!

Suburban Princess said...

Love the colours!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Just fabulous Janine! What a pretty, crisp design with this sketch! Have a great weekend!

Barb Schram said...

Lovely card, Janine! Such pretty colors, Hope you have a fab weekend!

Barbara said...

Very pretty, Janine! Love the colors!

catdidit said...

Gorgeous Janine! Love this sketch too, hope I can play this week!

Jenny Gropp said...

I have a thing for polka dots -- they work on any creation! THis is a perfect "anytime or any occasion" card!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

LOVE this -- great papers/colors! LOVE the simplicity of it all -- yet so FUN!