2010-06-24

SSNOTIME145*** COLOR INSPIRATION

This week it's a color inspiration given to us by Sharon... A little yellow, a little gray and maybe a pop of black***


Here is the inspiration photo***





And here is my creation... Although I did this REALLY quickly I think it turned out simply and not so bad. I like the pop of black... Otherwise I thought it too bland. The image is from Stampin' Up's "In Full Bloom". A little masking, a little coloring with Copics and there you have it.

Check out everyone's creations below and let's see what you can create with these colors

AJ - THE WILLOW GARDEN
Deb - DREAM IN COLOR
Jenny - ONE KRAFTY KAT

Barb - PAPER PURSUITS
Barb – EXPLORE, DREAM, DISCOVER
Deb – PAPER, INK, SCISSORS, STAMPS

Julia - CREATE WITH ME



14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Great clean & simple card!!

Deb Neerman said...

This is so pretty, Janine! Love that beautiful flower and the great layout!

Have a fabulous weekend, Kiddo!

Barb Schram said...

What a wonderful card, Janine! The black pop is great, your flower gorgeous! Take good care and have a terrific weekend!

Glenda said...

I love your card! Something about it just draws your attention. I think it is the black! Excellent!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful CAS design on this Janine! love that SU flower!

Deborah Saaranen said...

So, so pretty! I loved the curved corners and lovely center bloom!

Barbara said...

Really pretty CAS card, Janine!

Rose Ann said...

This is so fresh and beautiful, Janine!! You've colored that flower perfectly as well!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

TOTALLY FAB!!!! LOVE this, Janine!!! Quick or not -- no one would know! Great work!

Robbie said...

This is very pretty! And, I love this set. Hate it retired.

dianne said...

Very pretty. I love the clean lines, and the black does make it pop. TFS

knitwit said...

I love this! As you may have guessed, I don't have the patience for anything fiddly, but masking I can just about pull off, so I'm going to give something like this a try...as soon as I finish the 10 piles of laundry waiting for me down there!

Jenny Gropp said...

Simply Sweet! The black really makes it pop right out at you!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Janine! I love the soft colors, very serene and lovely!
hugs
Risa:)