2010-07-01

SSNOTIME146***STARS AND STARS AND MORE STARS***

Hi everyone! We are playing with stars for today's STAMP SIMPLY CHALLENGE!! Any kind of stars you want*** Stamped stars, punched stars, painted stars***

Check out my starry card***





I used cream and Hawaiian Shores cardstock from PTI and a star stamp from Verve..

I used Hawaiian Shores ink and stamped the star, popping one up with dimensionals and adding a few gemstones for interest!! I also added a tie-on of satin ribbon and a little tag*** I just printed "happy birthday" on the tag with my own little hand!!!

Check out our design team's creations and say hello to Clare and goodbye to Julia***
Thanks for playing with us this past month Julia!!


AJ - THE WILLOW GARDEN
Deb - DREAM IN COLOR
Jenny - ONE KRAFTY KAT
Barb - PAPER PURSUITS
Barb – EXPLORE, DREAM, DISCOVER
Deb – PAPER, INK, SCISSORS, STAMPS
Clare - CLARE'S CREATIONS - Our guest designer for July***

And I do apologize for my lack of posts lately but it is Summertime in the City and the weather is just TOO nice to be sitting in the basement where there isn't a window...

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for stopping in***

13 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, Janine! Love your stars and the color combination ... this really pops!

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Welcome to Explore.Dream.Discover. said...

LOVE this use of stars for a bright, cheery birthday card, Janine! Take good care and have a wonderful weekend!

Erica said...

I love that you've used a different blue hue here instead of the usual one for this time of year. The stars are cute.

cbuswell said...

Great card, love the turquoise and the dots!

Jackie said...

Love your card design...and your blog! Thanks!!!

AJ said...

I just LOVE this color Janine!! Great card!! have a fabulous weekend!

Lauren said...

I love the PTI colors you used. The stars are so fun. TFS!

Barbara said...

What a fun card, Janine! Love your stars!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Fresh and oh so pretty! I love the single star pop dotted up--great shine too!

Glenda said...

Amazing card! I love stars, however, I never seem to use them. This has set my mind to racing about using them! You have inspired me!

Rose Ann said...

I love your starry card...and the colors are so pretty too!!

knitwit said...

I love stars! Fabulous!!

Risa said...

Wow...what a beautiful card Janine!!! I love the shade of blue and the stars rock!!
hugs
Risa:)