2010-08-14

LIFE***



Hello everyone! I am just waiting for my brother and his wife and my nieces to get here and then we are heading to my husband's family reunion.
We are taking the girls while my brother and Risa head to the spa...

So I thought I would post this card that I made for my son's girlfriend.

The background on the yellow cardstock was done with THIS set from PTI. Just with Versamark black in.

I used the LIFE set also from PTI and purple chalk in and stamped the image three times to soften each one.

The sentiment is stamped in black and the ribbon is also PTI....

Have a fabulous day everyone and thanks so much for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful card, Janine! Great background!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Beautiful creation Janine! She's sure to appreciate your kind heart!! Have fun at the reunion ... mine is coming up next weekend! It's a 3-day adventure back on my one cousin's 100 acre farm ... we can hoop & holler all we want and not disturb anyone! LOL!!
Hugs to ya ... Miss you!

Curt in Carmel said...

Wow, your background is awesome! I also love the great stamping of the image and the colors. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

MarieL said...

Beautiful showcasing of the Life Set. It is one of my favorite PTI sets.

Rose Ann said...

Such a lovely color combination, and beautiful images!! Love this, Janine!!

velta said...

Love that PTI background Janine...the image and the sentiment is perfect for your son's girlfriend :)

Charlene said...

This is just so soft and beautiful! Love it...you've just enabled me to get those images.

knitwit said...

Beautiful card!! Your son's girlfriend will love it!
Hope all's well at your end. Life continues to get crazier by the day here. Luckily, I have a sense of humour!!