2010-08-06

SSNOTIME151***ONE LAYER WONDER

Today's STAMP SIMPLY CHALLENGE come to us courtesy of Barb Anders... She challenged us to use just one layer on our cards. You can embellish with anything just NO LAYERS!!

My card is one layer of vintage cream cardstock from PTI... An image from Hero Arts colored with Copic markers. I added some gold dots from Stampendous. The edges of the card are distressed with Dried Marigold distress ink and the ribbon is Orange Zest from PTI...
Check out Sharon's blog HERE for all the details and also check out all the fabulous ONE LAYER WONDERS from our design team***
We say goodbye this week to Clare from Clare's Creations
and say hello to Charlene Driggs from Paper and Ink Playground.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone and enjoy the wonderful weather***

11 comments:

Barbara said...

Very pretty, Janine!

Deb Neerman said...

Just beautiful, Janine! Super-cute stamps, too ...

Hope you have a fabulous weekend, Kiddo!

Cathy said...

I really like this one, Janine. But then, I like them all.

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Your card is so attractive! And only one layer. I don't know if I could only done one layer now. You nailed it!

Welcome to Explore.Dream.Discover. said...

What a darling image, Janine! I love your coloring too...take good care and hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the bling and ribbon...perfect finishes for a one layer card!

BeeBeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!!

knitwit said...

Beautiful card--and amazing projects this past week or so!! Between the garden and having someone here working with my kid 5 days a week, I'm having some trouble getting online as much as I'd like, but I won't stop visiting!
Hope you're having a great summer!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Great idea to sponge around the edges -- gives the illusion of another "layer"!!! What cute little birdie too!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

SO cute! Love that little guy!!!

Rose Ann said...

What an adorable little cutie! Your coloring looks wonderful, and I love the bling!!