2011-08-22

Cosmo Cricket Sketch***





I saw this sketch on the Cosmo Cricket blog and thought I would give it a shot. It seemed a great sketch to use Papertrey Ink's "Button Boutique" set.


I also used several dies from Papertrey Ink as well... The scalloped edge die, spiral notebook page as well as one of rectangular label dies.


One of the main image s from Button Boutique was stamped on the rectangular label with Vintage Sepia ink, and all pieces were edged with Vintage Photo distress ink.


The buttons are from Papertrey Ink and the seam binding is from my sewing collection.


Enjoy and thanks for stopping in***

8 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

What a beauty--great job!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Your card is just adorable! So very creative girl.

Especially_For_You said...

Beautiful card, you did a great job! :) I'm a new follower and looking forward to seeing more of your great creations. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You. Blog candy coming soon! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

knitwit said...

I love working from a sketch. It gives me somewhere to start! I don't match my colours as well as you do though. This is fabulous!!!

patscrap91 said...

Love the colours of your card. Good luck !

Lisa said...

What a cute card...love these colors together! Good Luck :)

The Rubber Maid said...

Love your take on the layout! And my dear it looks like you're doing just wonderful with those copisetic
markers. Nice work Janine! Pat

veronica said...

beautiful colors!