2011-08-19

Just Because ***






I loved the card that Debbie Olson did so I recreated my version...twice!! Suzanne says to practice using my Copics so that is what I have been doing!!





You can see Debbie's card HERE***




















The set that is used here is called "Autumn Abundance" from Papertrey Ink.















I used different papers, and different nestabilities...
A little glitter as well...













Have a great day everyone and thanks so much for stopping in***

























































































































7 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Just beautiful Janine and looks like you are mastering those Copics quite nicely! Great job ... LOVE your choice of colors!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! It is family reunion weekend for me (yep ALL weekend) ... with 42 first cousins, several years ago we began getting together Friday night & Saturday ... with the REST of the family (over 200 of us) on Sunday! Then I leave Wednesday (24th) for Indiana to Joan's Gardens for a workshop ... sure wish you were going to be there!!! HUGS to you!

catdidit said...

You coloring looks gorgeous to me on both of these!! LOVE them Janine!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Janine! I have this set and I need to break it out after seeing these beauties!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Your coloring looks gorgeous from here my friend. My copic skills are seriously lacking and no matter how much I practice it just doesn't work that well for me! Love the colors you chose to work with and it all just seems to come together.

Rose Ann said...

They're both so gorgeous, Janine...and your coloring looks fantastic!!

velta said...

Oh my, oh my, Janine you have outdone yourself girl! Both of thes cards are perfectly beautiful...Your coloring is the best and your designs...well, I cannot say enough...I just love what you have done here! Have a great weekend!

Cathy at Wives with Knives said...

So pretty, Janine. Your colors are always wonderful.