2011-08-17

Pizza on a Wednesday***


I haven't been participating in Yvonne's "On the Menu Monday" lately... Crappy camera, kids and puppies, nieces and brothers...

So I made pizza tonight from scratch!!

A little flour, yeast, water and olive oil...






The pizza before it went into the oven....






The pizza after it came out of the oven...








My piece***








It was yummy!! Fresh tomatoe sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms that had been fried in a little olive oil before being placed on the pizza pie... so that they don't make the crust soggy.. and some serrano ham ever so lovinly draped over the cheese and mushrooms...








GO AHEAD *** MAKE A PIZZA PIE *** IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!





























































































































4 comments:

Velta said...

WHY??? Have you not invited me to one of these fabulous dinners? I know I live far away...but honestly, after looking at your scrumptuous pizza...I am just drooling...anyhoo...TFS Janine!!!

Joan Fricker said...

What a nice way to start the morning. Yummy pizza pictures. Thanks for sharing. Nice to hear from you too. Hope things are settling down for you and you are enjoying your new office.

Rose Ann said...

Mmmm...that looks totally delicious, Janine!!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I haven't made homemade pizza for so long. Yours looks delicious!