2011-08-15

Thanks***






Ok...My camera is officially in the trash.. The pictures are horrible so I apologize in advance for this last one!!

I took a Copic Class with Suzanne Dean this past weekend here in London, Ontario at Scrappin' Great Deals.. It was fabulous... Lots of new ideas and a whole new way of thinking about using these pens.

I used the pens below to ink up this image.





It's the "Rustic Window Box" from Stampin' Bella. I also used letters from Webster's Pages "Little Storytellers".

I used Antique Linen ink to distress the edges and them roughed them up afterwards.

The designer paper is from my bit bin of course.

Have a great afternoon!!!









3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

You've colored this so beautifully, Janine!! Love your card!!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

What I would give for a copic class near me! We don't ever seem to have any classes in my area! I love Copics but they don't love me! Maybe someday!

Nancy said...

Great coloring, and a pretty image.
I've been attempting to color with my Copics, but we're not quite buddies yet. No Copic classes near me so I'll just keep plugging away on my own. :)