2012-07-07

Are you beating the heat???


Hello everyone!! How are you doing?  Surviving the heat wave that seems to have set itself like a heavy blanket right across SouthWestern Ontario???

Made these flowers from Papertrey Ink paper and Spellbinders blossom die... I added a black BoBunny gemstone to the middle to finish them off.

I used some Cosmo Cricket Washi tape to cover some cardstock then die cut a butterfly.  The die and the sentiment are both PTI***

I am heading into the pool!!

STAY COOL***

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card!!! It's even hot in Washington state!

Anonymous said...

J9: This is just beautiful!!
Love the flowers - worth the wait.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hello my friend ... this card is beautiful and I LOVE the polka dot flowers! Well done!
Yes, we in the states are also experiencing record breaking high temperatures and personally, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!! My yard is totally brown and if I don't water my flowers every day they will be gone too!!
Speaking of watering flowers ... I'd better get out there and do that now before darkness sets in. So nice to come visit you again and your creations ALWAYS inspire me!
HUGS from OHIO!

Sandy Ang said...

love thoese rolled flowers on your vibrant card

Diane said...

Gorgeous card,love the flowers!!